Welcome! Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Kansas City Kansas Community College.
Established in 1923, Kansas City Kansas Community College (KCKCC) is a two-year institution in northeast Kansas. Within the city limits of Kansas City, Kansas, the College is conveniently located within Wyandotte County.
We believe our employees are essential to the success of the College, our selection processes are designed to determine the most qualified and suitable candidates for our career opportunities. We encourage you to learn about our current listings by searching our job openings.To be considered for a position at KCKCC:
- You must apply online to be considered for a position.
- To begin the online application process, you must create an account. Make sure to select a username and password that you will easily remember. You will need your username and password to apply for other positions in the future. Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive and should not include spaces.
- If you forgot your username and/or password, click on Retrieve your Login from My Account following the prompts to 'reset your password'. Please check your 'spam or junk' folder for this email, "Reset your Kansas City Kansas Community College application system password" for the link to proceed.
- You must meet at least the minimum required qualifications for the position to which you are applying for consideration.
- The asterisk (*) indicates required information and/or documents needed to complete the online application. However, the more information you provide, the easier it will be to evaluate your skills, abilities and qualifications.
- If the position lists a required transcript, uploading unofficial copies is sufficient to complete the online application process and reflecting the degree award and conferral date. If hired, official transcripts must be obtained.
- Candidates who apply by the listed screening date will receive first consideration in the application review process. Those that apply after that initial screening date will only be reviewed if the hiring committee request to see additional applicants.
- Pool positions represent an ongoing need to fill certain types of positions for courses in specific subject areas. If your experience is a good match for a current listing, your resume, online application, and required transcripts will be referred to the hiring manager. If you are interested in being considered for other positions, you must apply directly for them in addition to applying for any pool positions.
- After successfully applying for a position, you will receive an onscreen message acknowledging receipt of your application and a confirmation email from Kansas City Kansas Community College firstname.lastname@example.org. If/when you are no longer being considered for the position, you will receive a notification of this via email.