Continuing Education Instructor, Forklift Training
|Title:||Continuing Education Instructor, Forklift Training|
|Department:||Technical Education Center|
|Division:||Vice President of Academic Affairs|
|Location:||Technical Education Center|
Continuing Edcuation Instructor, Forklift Training
KCKCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
encourages applications from minorities.
The KCKCC-TEC is seeking forklift instructors for the Spring 2017 semester who are creative, open to change, have a passion for learning, and are willing to promote the mission of the College.
- Training students on three different pieces of equipment: The regular forklift, reach truck and pallet jack.
- Prepare students for a job in various industries.
- Assess students in the lab and classroom setting.
- Demonstrate various safety and forklift methods to the students.
- Adhere to high standards of student demonstration in the lab and classroom.
- Attend meetings necessary to the college and department.
- Prepare and complete any required paperwork necessary to teaching and the college.
- Other related duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
No direct administrative supervision but occasional task assignment/monitoring.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A valid driver’s license and ability to drive college vehicles.
- Provide a train the trainer card in forklift training
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with a variety of students and prepare them for a career in the industry.
- Knowledge in maintenance and functions of the three pieces of equipment associated with the forklift class.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
SALARY: $30 per hour
APPLY BY: December 31, 2016.
- Provide a copy of the train the trainer card associated with the three pieces of equipment. Regular forklift truck, Reach truck and Pallet jack.
PLEASE COMPLETE A KCKCC FACULTY APPLICATION WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.KCKCC.EDU.